Uma Casa, Uma Vida

29 de setembro de 2013


Sobre o divórcio, a adolescência, os afastamentos, o tempo perdido, sobre aquilo que pode mudar a nossa vida...ou não. Gostei muito.
Que bom ter amigas que nunca me tendo visto na vida, já me conhecem tão bem. 
Obrigada pela sugestão, "Sousa Maria".


"I still love you, absolutly. Theres not a doubt in my mind with all my anger and my ego, I was always faithful in my love for you. That I made you doubt it, was the great mistake in a life full of mistakes. The truth doesnt set us free, or i would tell you I love you as many times as you needed to hear it, but all it does is remind us that love isnt enough..."

"What you think you know doesn't necessarily have much to do with reality."

"You know the great thing though is that change can be so constant you don't even feel a difference until there is one. It can be so slow at first that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away, make you something different in an instant. It happened to me. Build this house with me, Sam."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pela vossa visita!

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |