Filmes da minha vida

28 de julho de 2013







“Nobody around here had ever seen a lady beekeeper till her. She liked to tell everybody that women made the best beekeepers, 'cause they have a special ability built into them to love creatures that sting. It comes from years of loving children and husbands.” 

“And when you get down to it, Lily, that is the only purpose grand enough for a human life. Not just to love but to persist in love.” 

“The hardest thing on earth is choosing what matters.” 

“In the photograph by my bed my mother is perpetually smiling on me. I guess I have forgiven us both, although sometimes in the night my dreams will take me back to the sadness, and I have to wake up and forgive us again.” 

E podia estar aqui a partilhar citações convosco durante uma eternidade.
O filme é maravilhoso e o livro ainda deve ser mais.

1 comentário:

Obrigada pela vossa visita!

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |